Wednesday, August 24, 2011

College Collection

It's difficult to think about students going back to school, and college football right around the corner. It's still in the tripple digits here in the midwest. 108 today in Kansas. It makes me ill.

I've been passing the time by making more handcrafted, hand sculpted floral necklaces for the College Collection. Here in Kansas the three largest colleges are University of Kansas (Blue and Red,) Kansas State (Purple and White,) and Wichita State (Black and Gold). Check out these necklaces for the serious fan only.

All of my necklaces are handmade. I cannot stress this enough, no two are alike. I design not only the flowers, but the layout of the beads and decide which beads to use that will make the prettiest necklace to compliment the flower.

I accept custom orders, so if you have a particular color combination you would like, just let me know. This collection is not listed on jewelrybotanica.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment